Saturday, April 14, 2007

Svenja


A part of me follows fashion. It’s something I’ve been involved with in one form or another for a long time and once it’s in the blood it never goes away – sort of like Malaria.

Recently I’ve been snooping around Cologne for a “look” something that speaks to the style of the residents here, about how they project themselves in their world. My current snooping is for an online magazine “Coolhunter” www.thecoolhunter.net I read regularly. I approached them about submitting looks from Cologne and this was my initial submission.

Her name is Svenja and I saw her one morning on my way back from dropping HH off at kindergarten. Then I saw her a few more times in the neighborhood and each time she was wearing something completely original and fresh.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it's "thecoolhunter.net". Your link leads to something different.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Berlinbound said...

veronique ... thank you and I made the change but there appears to be something off with the site today.

R

4:01 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Just stopping by to thank you for stopping by :)

Colorful Gal that Svenja is. ;)

1:18 AM  
Blogger x said...

i like Svenja, i'd love to see more of her outfits. Svenja, if you are reading this, get a blog!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Bobby D. said...

really cute girl. I love it when people color their hair like this!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I love the outfit....the hair, not so much.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Noooo, the hair is too much, red would be better. The rest is pretty cool...ciao

4:13 AM  
Blogger Berlinbound said...

Heidi ... Nice of you to stop in.

Chloe ...Welcome back!

dcb ... I ageee and it's a great shade of green.

Cathy & Ros ... Her hair is not for everyone but if you met her you would see how perfectly it fits.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home